Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

My birth control rage

Ok so most of you know my passion and love for children...
I am Pro Life to my core...I don't believe there is any reason to not birth a child...I know some of you may disagree with me but that's just how I feel...which is why I don't allow you to post to my blog...HA! I don't care what you think this is what I think so there...HA!
No just kidding...I do care...or at least I appreciate your right to disagree...
I ran into a situation recently that really made me mad. My doctor prescribed me a birth control pill that essentially ABORTED a baby after it implanted...do y'all know this stuff is being prescribed as a birth control pill...
Just so you know...check your labels...read your medication information...if I hadn't been reading just because (which is a God thing cause I never read those prescription papers) I wouldn't have known...
Anyway...it angered me and everyone from my doctor, to CVS to the drug company heard about it...I would have taken that pill unknowingly and my body would have been able to get pregnant and then release that precious little life...READ YOUR STUFF BE INFORMED!

No comments:

Post a Comment