Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

1500 Calories...you mean rabbit food right?


So I put myself on a 1500 calorie a day diet...keeping in mind that I want to do all natural as much as possible...no extra stuff added in...no fake sugars...no soy crap...well oh my goodness it pretty much leaves me to eat like a rabbit...which I guess is fitting since I've been pregnant 4 times in 5 years get it? SMILE YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!
I wanna look like this again but eat what I ate back then...lol...isn't there a magic potion or something!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I know what you're going through! My smallest was 9 1/2 pounds and I put so much weight on with each one! Just remember, you put on that baby weight over that 5 years, it's not going to come off overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not going to come off overnight! But don't give up, it's a worthwhile venture. You'll feel soooo much better and have more energy! I still reccomend Weight watchers if you really want to lose weight and still eat what you want (and not exercise...oh wait, I do that all day chasing my kids. THAT is my exercise!) It was only "difficult" for me for the 1st couple weeks then your stomach literally shrinks and it gets easier. Plus your boys will keep you busy and you will truly be successful! :) I'm so blessed, I have lost a dress size after each child... lol. But it did take time and work. (well, and breastfeeding really sped up the process) I often sacrificed something I really wanted to eat (ahem, can we say chocolate!? haha) for something meaningful for my faith. It helped... how is it all going these days? have you lost any/noticed any progress? God bless and good luck!

    ReplyDelete