Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tents, Butterflies and the coolness of being home





God has soooooooooooooo blessed me with the option of staying home with my kids...yes we live very poorly in funds but not in heart, fun and spirit and that's all that matters to me...I am having a blast (well most days) and when everything in the day seems to go crazy and I'm having a rough day I remind myself of those days I worked a real job and had to do all the housework and cooking and take care of the kids after a long day of work...KUDOS to you working mom's...
Today I had a rough morning so I threw all caution to the wind painted butterflies moved all the furniture around in the living room and built a MASSIVE tent while the boys were napping...HELLO best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment