Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missing are u

I am missing tonight...
Missing the youth at Keyser Assembly and the three or more times a week that I would see their smiling faces and hopefully make them smile or encourage them...I know y'all are doing great and are on the verge of something amazing...a different new level but just so you know I am missing you...
Missing my hubby being home...lots of duty lately and very very late nights...the man works so hard and handles crisis upon crisis daily and still manages to have the Joy of the Lord...pretty impressive...
Missing my grandma today as I saw my two little guys squirt their nana with a hose while washing her car in the driveway...I remember washing grams car and "accidently" turning the hose on her...
One thing I'm not missing though is Hope that God knows what he is doing and is right now preparing the hearts of the youth and children he wants to use me to minister to...
I'm not missing the Faith that my family will get through this grieving of one of pappy JR...
I'm not missing the Joy that these babies bring to my life daily...
or the LOVE that God shows me even when I'm a whiney child...
or the Peace that He gives that is going to cover me and my family tonight...
Have a great night y'all just some thoughts on the MISSING...
Are you missing...do you have a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus...if not...call or message me right now...don't let it go another minute...pray this prayer...so you won't be one of His missing children...
God I want to know you more...Lord Jesus...please forgive me for my sins...heal my brokeness...make me new and whole again...come into my heart...you can have my thoughts...take control...I make a commitment today to follow you and keep your commandments...I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me from my sin...Cleanse me today I pray...I desire you...In Jesus name I pray...AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment