Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Catching up for Lost Time


It's so horrible that it takes a loss in the family to bring you closer together...

Shawn and his brother for as long as I've known them have never been close...yeah they

loved each other and would do anything for each other but in all honesty I've rarely heard them enjoy time together or desire to be together for more than holidays...
Lately, they are inseparable...I don't know if it was the loss of their father or if they are just getting older but I'm loving it...
Jessica and I are becoming closer and the boys...well they are just each others best
friends...
I always loved to spend time with my cousins and it blesses my heart to see them have so much fun together...
Nana Lu bought these cork guns and gave them to the boys today...they had so much fun shooting them (mostly at Nana)...here are some pics from our family fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment