Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ceiling Fan So many purposes




Ok so Ben had a friend over today and we decided to make some rocket ships...my little brainiac was not happy with just having a rocket ship...we must have space and the earth and the moon...so I got this crazy idea to use my ceiling fan...we hung the earth on the light and the moon on a blade of the fan...turn the fan on low and it shows a semi-accurate moon rotating around the earth...the boys had a blast chasing after the moon with their rocket ships...it was hilarious!! Meanwhile Evan just sat their staring as if to say someone save me from this craziness I was born into.
Funny sayings today:
Jakey...
Jake says while laying on my belly...mommy...I think there is a monster in your belly...I said really what did it say...Jake's response "I don't speak monster"
Mommy...I eats chicken cause it tastes yummy...it's yummy cause I eat it
Why you clean my woom mommy...I can't find anything

Ben...
How comes in school they don't have chores and we have chores at school...I said you would have chores even if you went to school...he said oh yeah...that's true...Later that day...If I "let you" send me to school can I not do chores...I said you don't have to do chores now but if you don't do them you don't get paid...then bring on the work mommy...I need that money...
Ben says to Evan...when you get bigger I will show you how to do some really cool things like drive and work and stuff...oh wait I don't know how to do that yet.

1 comment:

  1. "Oh wait, I don't know how to do that yet" LOL!! Your boys are too funny and cute!! Aren't boys the best!? Love and God bless, sounds like you are a creative homeschooling momma! Love that ceiling fan idea!! might have to steal that one :)

    ReplyDelete