Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh how I love babies...

I just cannot get past this whole baby thing...I mean the warmth of them alone. They just engulf me...I want to kiss them smell them hold them...I adore them...and this is why I cannot say this is my last baby...how can you say that...when they scare themselves from laughing or can't stop staring or they coo and it makes you just want to squeal back for no reason. They honestly bring out the best in everyone...at least that's my opinion...ok now onto what we've been up to.
Yesterday Ben decided he was gonna teach himself to swim in true Ben style...he just said (after not swimming for 8 months) I'm gonna swim now without swimmies...so I took them off and he swam...all around...with no swimmies...head fully under the water.
Baby Evan enjoyed the water too at 6 weeks...he kept sticking his head back to feel the water on his neck...here is some pics!
THANKS TO THE WILLIAMS FAMILY...for a wonderful day of swimming and amazing food for Memorial Day...






1 comment:

  1. Look at that beautiful family! I wish my big boy would swim under water, he still screams when water hits his face! lol. Your boys are so beautiful, and congratulations on your precious new baby! I know what you mean, ...when people see my kids and ask, "so are you going to have any more?" I feel like saying, "How could I not? Did you SEE THEM!?" hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete