Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

getting stoked about schooling


So I'm really getting excited about homeschooling...weird but true...
I would have never imagined that I would be so excited about teaching my children at home but the thought of my babies being home and learning about God's world at the same time is just really catching on...tonight I worked on their schedule and journals.
Our schedule
Ben's desk is on the way soon from Nana's house and we are very excited.
Ben's super excited about homeschooling and tells everyone mommy is going to teach him at home...God give me the strength to teach them while showing your love...help me to be slow to anger and loving and kind!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee, that's so exciting! We love homeschooling. What a great way to teach your children all day long about the love of God... last yr we did Kindergarten and I'm excited to start up again soon because we miss the time together! ;) haha. (The one on one time...) Josiah will be in a Kindergarten class at a co-op nearby us and will be doing 1st grade curriculum (he's got his Daddy's brain!) He just turned 5 in May. Much love and blessings on your school year!

    ReplyDelete