Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

No worry weekend

I had such a wonderful weekend so far filled with family and shopping and help with my kids...I really cannot think of how it would be better. I went up to Altoona and stayed with my Aunt Brenda who I have always had such a special connection with. She is so sweet and her home always feels like home away from home. I am so blessed to have her in my life.
Friday I hit up the late night Toys R Us deals and although I didn't find much I still had a blast with Holly and Tif while my kids slept cuddling up to Aunt Bren. I started thinking about something...how amazing it was to be a kid in my family. All of us cousins played together and were really each others best friends on my mom's side. On my dad's side my cousin Kelli and I have always been close and to this day treasure our time together. I pray that my kids are close to their cousins...it's sooooooooooo important.
Ben told me tonight that I need to stop telling stories about what he says and that if I told stories he was not going to talk to me so...I really have to cut that out...now I will just tell stories on my blog where he cannot hear me...lol...so if you want to know all of Ben's cute sayings just read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment