Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In love with these little braves


I cannot even begin to describe how awesome it has been to stay home with these stinkers every day. They just fill my life with so much joy. Yesterday we put our colds and coughs to the side and made some indian hats...the boys just loved them.
What makes me so proud is to here Ben say "I'll do one for Jacob" He's so helpful and so polite...for us me staying home has made a huge impact on our family. Granted Jacob is much more clingy than Ben ever was but we know they are safe and I feel like I am not "missing out" on some of their most important years...I just love these guys. My prayer today is for the mom's who cannot stay home with their sweeties...I know what that feels like and have been there...to them I say this...let the house go and just focus on those little faces...they grow up so quick. I'm so looking forward to Baby #3. The doc says if I make it past Week 12 I should be smooth sailing even with the hemorrage and I'm believing God will provide...well I'm gonna lay down with the boys another fringe benefit of my job...PEACE AND LOVE to you today and THANK YOU VETERANS




No comments:

Post a Comment