Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

SICK

Today I am feeling so sick...what's crazy about this is that I think my kids have had the same thing and they are just running around like nothing is wrong with them...they'll cough up a lung while jumping off the couch...But I was dying today so much that Shawn stayed home from work to let me sleep it off. Poor Shawn...he said the kids "about killed him today". At lunch he woke me up and said I don't think Ben has shut up the whole day...lol...I just laughed. Jacob sang the Elmo Song today in his own little voice...so cute...all he can say in yayayayayayayyayaa Elmo wooooo. Went to the doc today and they said I have double ear infections, sinus infection and bronchitus...I feel like I've been hit by a bus...ugh! I'll try to write and post pics tomorrow...my sis and mom are coming up tomorrow to help me...thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment