Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

More Benisms

He told the cafeteria worker on Saturday "This is very disappointing
"this is not how it's supposed to be"
we said Ben what are you talking about and he said
There's no stinkin nuggets

He asked his Sunday School teacher for the felt peices she uses to tell the bible stories...he came home and used the back of our couch to teach us...because he needed to tell me "how to be nice"

Mom I better sleep with you...ya know just in case...I said just in case of what...ya know ya get scared he said...daddy said when he's gone I'm da daddy

To my friend Cathryn Clark as she's walking in the door
"you can have a cookie if you want to" "If you don't that's just fine Catherine" "I mean whatever you want to do is fine"

To Dr. Nuber while she was checking out Jacob:
"I still has doctor tools" "ya know if ya need me I'm here"
Then he said...as we were leaving the doctors..."did you get that" "it's serious"
I was like what is Ben just go...he said
That paper
It's got is "scipture on it"
"it's serious mom"

Mom I don't have to take my costume off to pee...just pull up the pant leg and pee through the hole.

At the bank...what's that lady doin...a guy dressed up like a lady...and they were calling him Scott...very much to my embarrassment he said...that guy is silly...he thinks it's still Halloween mommy

To Jacob...Jake you can't do this...it's only for big boys...see how I do this...this is how you pee...one day Jake...I teach you...but now just pee in your diaper like a big fat baby

No comments:

Post a Comment