Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Funny kids = entertained mommy











So today began with a flat tire on the way to an ultrasound and a negative checking account balance so I was sure my day was going to stink worse than linberger cheese...then...Ben woke up.




He started the day by telling me that Jacob was "destroying his creation" because he was taking balls off the Christmas tree and he so politely reminded my friend Catherine that "this is not even your house" while she was visiting and asked him if he'd like to remove his coat and stay awhile...




Oh that kid he cracks me up...




Then my day got even better the checking account went into the positive and Ben and I made Christmas presents...I can't post pictures some of you will be the lucky recipients.




Jacob decided to go potty today on his own...seriously...on his own tried to go potty...this could be a sign of good things. Here are some pics of the boys play time.




No comments:

Post a Comment