Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nerves







Oh my...well November has brought an aweful lot of nerves my way. I found out I'm pregnant with Baby #3 and I feel great but I'm already having some complications...it's just one of those things that I'm trusting in God for...a healthy baby!



The swine flu is on the rampage and I am concerned. Today I found out that one of the students that was sitting with us at lunch today tested positive for it and I'm just so concerned for my kids. I feel like I've thrown them into a germ nest and said have a great time! Living on this campus has it's definetely flaws. We all have coughs, runny noses and low grade fevers...yuck!



On a good note we made cookies and I painted a wall...so excited about that. In all of my life I have never remembered living somewhere that I could paint the walls any color I please so I'm super excited...here's some pics let me know what you think:



No comments:

Post a Comment