Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Look what we can do!




So today we were supposed to go swimming in the Keyser pool. We get there and silence...no one is there...I sit for a half hour until someone kindly lets me in that someone pooped in the pool and the pool would not be opening today...so...instead of floating with turds we headed to Dans Mtn...hopef
ully a poop free excursion but then the storms rolled in...so we gave up and came home...
Evan started rolling from his stomach to his back today...I was excited and scared to death no longer can I let him just chill on the couch...he's slobbering like a rabies filled animal...sorry but that's what it reminds me of...tons of slobber and spit up

every time he eats...oh how I miss the days he just laid there and looked cute...don't get me wrong his cuteness is still too obvious to miss...here he is...
The boys spent there eve painting lids...school supply box lids...they are stunning!



No comments:

Post a Comment