Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

IT"S GONNA EAT ME...

So Jacob has this new saying where he runs and yells "It's gonna eat me" to pretty much anything God created besides humans. It all began with the poor innocent lab's at my Aunt Brenda's that just wanted to play. He yells so much that I have began to stop responding...after my heart raced as he screamed that a fly was crawling up his leg the other day I just learned to ignore.
Today in the car coming home from our Homeschooling field trip to the Park Jake screams in this gut wrenching scream...It's gonna eat me! I'm like Jake...no screaming...Ben says Jake stop...then I hear Ben go "umm mom this is serious...I mean very very scary...there is a huge spider going up Jacob's shorts" So...I again don't respond because Ben has the tendency to exaggerate (I have no idea where he gets that ;) ) Jake continues to scream and say It's eating me...so I pull over and get out ready to beat him (just a figure of speech not literally folks) and there is a monster spider climbing up his leg that looked kind of like this...
I killed it and SAVED THE DAY! Then kissed my lovebug and apologized for not believing him...

No comments:

Post a Comment