Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jello Playdoh




So some may say I'm crazy for making daily messes with the boys but I just love the look on their faces when they are covered in dirt and flour and sand, etc. That's just the way it's suppose to be ya know...I'll save having a clean house for when they are too old to enjoy the fun things like makin Jello playdoh. In about the last five minutes of play doh time Evan decided he wanted to play and screamed his head off till I took him and put his hands in the play doh...I was so impressed at how wonderful this stuff smells without the hand staining mess of the kool aid recipe and the food coloring recipes we have tried in the past...this smells great and does not leave stains everywhere...here is the recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment