Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Smiles all around



So in the midst of this sickness in our house it has been a while since I could do anything with Ben without him totally having a tantrum. It's amazing what a little bit of antibiotic will do for a person. Benjamin and I played CandyLand...and he won again!
Jacob decided today was the day he was going to feed himself Cheerios...it's so funny...when he actually gets them to his mouth he smiles like...yup did it myself...bring on the t-bone..
Ben says the funniest things...he said today..."umm mommy will you please tell Jacob that looking at me like that is not nice"
I said Ben he's just a baby...he says "yeah well it's still not right...he's got an AGitude"
I wonder what it's like to have a 2/3 year old who actually is not smarter than you...I really feel like the child sometimes!






No comments:

Post a Comment