Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The me I had lost.


I went to get a spa treatment as she calls it by a friend of mine from church today...I knew I had to do something with 30 coming up. I realized something...my jokes about me not being a "makeup person" was really me just saying...listen the only way you can cover up this face and make it look nice is by replacing it or covering it with a paper bag...hahahaha! Tonight I changed my mind...makeup really did make me feel younger, nicer, more complete...I think it makes me take time to say ok renee you are worth looking your best. Am I totally sold on the not go anywhere without makeup idea...oh no no no...but do I totally love how much I can see my eyes and the lips I thought went away in 1998...YES...THANK YOU CHRIS!

1 comment:

  1. you look great in the pic! i just started wearing very minimal make up in the fall. even just wear mascara and a little blush makes you feel fab!

    ReplyDelete