Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

just the beginning








Hi There...



So, I'm starting to blog...I can't believe it I have wanted to do this for so long.



Today is a great day to start...my kids are sick and lethargic...hahaha!



I am married to my best friend...happily staying at home after realizing I am just not the working mommy type.









Benjamin 3, my first born is absolutely amazing...smart and very head strong.



















Jacob 7 mo., my second born is probably the cutest thing I have seen...but rotten to the core.




I spend most of my days hanging out with my boys and at church where I have met the most amazing people EVER!



My husband and I rededicated our life to the Lord and are now working with the youth group and learning as much as we can about the ministry and how we fit into it. Can't wait to start sharing more about mylife and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment