Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Twiggisms...part Jake

Ok so I first started blogging because of the funny things Ben would say around the age of 3...well here we go...Jake has hit 3 and the funny sayings are on like Donkey Kong...here's some of the latest between the two of them...
I hear this conversation from the boys room today...
Jake says to Ben...Itch my butt...Ben says Jake that's gross we don't say butt...Jake screams But it itches...Ben says Jake itch it yourself...Jake says...I can't my arms short...Ben says fine then but only one time...
seriously folks can't make this stuff up
Jake...mom I'm starving...I say Jake you just ate...Jake says nu uh that was breakfast...I say no Jake that was 5 minutes ago...Jake says fine then I get it myself...where's the chili...
Jake to a random guy in the cafeteria...Nice Tattoo...you make me one
Read the following with caution...
Jacob still cannot wipe himself so he yells from the bathroom...I respond today and as soon as I walk in he says...stop right there...this is a surprise...I make a shart and a fish...then he points in the toilet to two turds.
A few years ago Ben surprised me with a fascination...y'all that are closest to us remember it...well Jake is there now...every time he's nakey he says mom it's getting so big...see...

Ok...Ben statements...
Mom when are we going to the beach I want to go so bad...I said I'm sorry we didn't get to go this year maybe next...he says fine by then I'll have muscles
Ben says Saturday...can we order a pizza...I said no buddy we're just going to make a frozen one...he said...mom why do they even make pizza from the fridge...they all taste like dirt.
Ben says...mommy...I heard God speaking to me...he said he wants me to work at McDonald's when I get bigger.
Ben...Ms. Lisha and me had fun at the theatres...she gave me her sweater to cover my eyes when it got scary...I said yeah...he said I really didn't need it but took it to make her smile.
Ben says to Evan today...You are the cutest baby in the world...except for me...I don't remember me but everyone else said I was the bestest.

1 comment: