Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Comfort of PA


The Altoona area has always been my home away from home...Grandma, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Betsy and Aunt Kathy's house were frequent visits of mine and I share so many childhood memories there...Thank you ladies for being such a wonderful influence in my life....
where I spent the most time though Aunt Brenda's...
My Aunt Bren's has always been a place of comfort...I've always felt at home there...I wonder why sometimes...what is it that makes me feel so at home...She was always the kind to really mean...Make yourself at home...from always having extra toothbrushes to sharing anything and everything she had with you...whatever you wanted she usually had and there was no asking...her answer...sure you can have it...don't ask...if it's here it's yours...
I hope my home is as comforting...I hope like Aunt Brenda folks feel comfortable to come in put your feet up, grab something to eat and just chill...Thanks Aunt Brenda for showing God's love in your home...I love you!

Me and the boys spent the week there with Tif and we had a blast...here are some pics...and some stories...
This time...the boys made instant friends with the dogs although Ben would still run from them and jump on the couch as if to say Ha...you didn't catch me...


Jake woke up the first morning there at 6am...wanting to blow bubbles...the advantage of living in the woods...Jake opened the door and in his pj's blew bubbles till he had no more to blow...

No comments:

Post a Comment