Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The story of the meatball

There once was a boy named Jacob; he was very cute. Jacob had a round face and big huge dimples. He liked meatballs very much. One day Jacob was eating meatballs...he ate one, two, three, four meatballs...then five, six, seven meatballs until he eventually ate more than he could count...Jacob went to the mirror and staring back at him was a GIANT MEATBALL.
He had turned himself into a big GIANT MEATBALL. Whoa Jacob said as he rolled away. He rolled down the street through the neighborhood past the market over the bridge and finally came to a stop at the school. There he sat alone. Jacob looked up and began to smile...there was his daddy. Daddy he said down here...Jacob's daddy looked down at the round dimpled meatball...he said mmmm...that meatball looks delicious. Jacob said Daddy don't eat me...I am not a meatball I am your Jacob...Daddy said you are not my Jacob you are a meatball...Jacob persisted...I am not a meatball I am your Jacob...Daddy said how will I know you are my Jacob and not a delicious meatball...Jacob said tickle me daddy with your tickle claw and you will see that I am your Jacob not a delicious meatball...so Daddy got out his tickle claw...he started towards Jacob...Jacob started to giggle and daddy said...wait...you look way to delicious to not be a real meatball...and Jacob said tickle me daddy...so daddy tickled Jacob and the more he tickled the more he knew this was HIS JACOB turned into a MEATBALL...Jacob said Daddy take me to mommy...with one kiss I will be your Jacob again...So daddy took Jacob to his mommy and she kissed her Jacob and he turned back into a boy again...Jacob promised only to eat a few meatballs from now on.

1 comment: