Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I don't belong

Have you ever felt like you don't belong...
I sometimes feel that way...I have learned something so cool though...
It seems at those time God always teaches me through it. If you feel like you don't belong remember...there are some times we are not supposed to feel comfortable...comfort isn't always a great thing.
So I know this isn't like a life changing blog post but God has just been showing me today that in the times of my life where I have felt I don't belong is when he always shows up big time to help me see where he is...is always where I want to be...
I think about the disciples how many times they walked into places where they only felt they didn't belong but new their presence there caused them and Jesus great danger...
Think about this...
"Those who go to God Most high for safety will be protected by the Almighty. I will say to the Lord 'You are my place of safety and protection. You are my God and I trust you' God will saveryou from the hidden traps and from deadly diseases. He will cover you with his feathers and under his wings you can hide." Psalm 91:1-4a
I believe this speaks to our emotions too...not just our physical safety...
when you feel like you don't belong...go to God for safety...if you are somewhere with Him...YOU ARE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment