Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New funny Twigg sayings:

Jacob and I are reading a book from the Bernstein Bears....Jake points to the mommy bear and says look mommy big belly just like you...Agh :)
Then, Ben talks Jacob out of eating gum threatening it will blow out his butt if he swallows it.
Jacob decides at an outdoor wedding Saturday to pee on the tire of someone's truck when I'm not looking.
Jacob also decides to pee in front of the food table at nana's why? Just because he had to pee and he was outside so to him...that means let it flow :(
Nana comes out to the yard carrying Pappy's 51st birthday cake...she says Jake you want cake he says...why there two numbers...It's 51 how old pappy is...Jake says "ugh why pappy so old"
Jake and I get back from the grocery store...we pull in and I sigh...what's wrong mom...I say well I have to carry all the groceries...no mom just go get dad he's just sitting anyway :) ha! From the mouths of babes!
There's more:
Ben asks why I'm praying...I say well praying is mommy's super hero power...he says do you really have to power up to eat...love those power rangers
Today Jacob says as we're walking back from Martins... behind a woman who is very very overweight and walking very slow...I whisper Ben walk around her and say excuse me...Jake says move your big butt please...I give him the look of death and he adds...I said please

No comments:

Post a Comment