Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Boys will be boys...I think...I hope

Ok so my kids are enjoying Wii's Just Dance game soooo much! I'm trying to decide if it's just plain adorable that Jakey dances to Girl's just wanna have fun using his "girly" voice and doing the exact moves as the dancer or disturbing...lol
Ben's favorite song I like to move it move it...he dances until sweat is pouring down his head...so hilarious...
Some funny sayings lately:
Jakey says "wolwisicle" instead of Popsicle
Ben was doing his subtraction today and all the other answers he got correct...I pointed out that 5-2 equals 3 not 2 and he insisted he was right...I showed him with fingers then markers...too which he said Mom...dad says I'm right and you didn't go to college so you don't know...HA!
Ben made a birdhouse at the library...daddy has been promising to help him stain it...Ben said tonight...why is dad taking so long to buy stain by the time he gets it I will have to help my babies stain it...lol
Jakey points to his nipple and says I has one too mommy see!
Jakey takes a bath...he's sitting in the tub with two gi joes in with him...one's arm falls off...Ben starts to climb in and Jake screams watch out for my arm don't let it go up your butthole
Jakey and Ben are eating pancakes...Jake asks Ben if he's sticky...Ben says no because I'm manure...(versus mature)...later that day Jakey poops his pants Ben says if you want to be Manure like me go to the potty...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment