Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wasted Time?


It so amazes me that kids just roll with things ya know. Here I am with so much on my mind will I homeschool, will I go back to work and send them private, will we move will we stay...will we pastor, will we continue or licensing to get AG what in the world is God's plan and yet here are my kids just loving life!
I started to think...think about how God said to be like little children...I'm sitting here praying and this is what comes to mind...to them there is no future there is only today...they don't understand tomorrow or next year or college funds they just know today.
I should just know today...I don't know if I'll be here next year if God will have us in a different area or maybe he will return and I'll be in heaven then all this planning about next year will have been wasted time.
For tonight I rocked my two year old...why? Cause I can...I rocked him and smooched him and loved on him...fed my babies, taught my kids about Joseph today and spent time with the Lord...what more can I ask for ya know?
Who cares about next year...


No comments:

Post a Comment