Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh how I hate 32


Ok so on Friday I turned 32...it seriously hurts like a stab in my heart to say that I am 32. Ugh! I guess I should feel very fortunate that I do not feel 32...I feel more like 22...ha! Greg and Bridget visited this weekend with precious Sophia.
Ben and Jake just desired to smooch her little face much to her demise. Some funny Twiggisms...Ben insists on praying like this...
God is great God is good and we "fang" him fo our food by his hands we all are fed give us Lord our "dairy" bread...AMEN.
So I'm trying to decide why he feels the need not to thank our good Lord for veggies and fruit and only bread and dairy and don't think God would appreciate being FANGED...lol...it is a vampire age folks.
While eating dinner Friday night Ben says umm mom I think you have forgot that we were going to make cookies...I said ummm Ben the night is still young...we can still make cookies...he responds while waving his arms in the air...oh sorry sorry sorry to disturb everyone. :)
Sophia is here visiting and she is crying...Jakey looks at Evan and says umm Evan your girlfriend is crying.
Ben decided tonight to try and make a slingshot...he tried and tried until finally deciding mommy should just buy him one.
Jake says on the way home from errands with me tonight...Mommy where's Ben...I said at home baby it's me and your night out...just you and me...he says ok. I said anywhere you wanna go buddy...Jakey responds yes the zoo please (on a Sunday night at 7pm)
Jake is still pooing his pants...I said today Jacob are you going to poopy in your pants when you get big like daddy or are you going to use the potty soon...he says while rolling his eyes mommy no daddy's butt is too big for my pull ups...lol



No comments:

Post a Comment