Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New business

So it is 1am and I'm so excited about this new Pampered Chef business...what a blast! I'm so thankful to God for giving me this opportunity. If I could make this work and stay home with my babies I would just be so greatful. Here I am in the morning still working but my house is clean and I'm mostly just doing things because I love it I hope this excitement never wears off.
Today I have two awesome visitors hangin Tiffany and Rachel. Man, I feel like I have four extra hands and it is such a blessing.
I totally understand why folks have babies when they have teenagers...it lightens the load for sure. Tonight we went to get ice cream and man were the boys hiped. Every time Ben talked to Tiffany he did it with his eyes BUGGED out of his head as if it was the most exciting thing she was ever going to hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment