Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The week from...well you know where

So it's only Thursday and it has been the week...well you get the point...it has been aweful. The beginning of the week began with Jacob getting peed on by Evan because he was standing right beside the changing table while I changed Evan. Then Jacob pooped on the floor in his room and tried to hide it by shoving it in a pull up under his bed...Ben and I found it after we both determined to find the stench crawled around with our noses to the floor like a bunch of hounds. Then at the docs Ben insisted on informing our pediatrician (since ya know she has no clue and he knows everything) that Evan's "invisible cord" has not fallen off yet and that is what hooked to mommy for Evan to eat. Could she please take a look at this "invisible cord" because it smells aweful.
Ben also insists on acting 10 years older than he is so at every moment he must boss poor Jakey...which Jacob lovingly returns with a knock on the head...so every five minutes in this house there is a scream or whine...agh!
On top of this my kidney stone still being there is not the only medical problem and I had to go to the docs...yuck...and in the process of getting there I dumped a whole can of formula on the floor.
Evan has decided that when mommy is around and it is bedtime he must stay awake and play and when Daddy is around he can sleep...thank you Evan.
Needless to say I wouldn't trade any of this...I absolutely love being mommy because of these things:
Ben and Jake both telling me daily that I am "bootiful". Benjamin explaining that it's sometimes scary when you pray cause "you can hear God but can't see Him", Jacob falling on the concrete and getting a huge boo boo and Benjamin running to his rescue to kiss it and take his hand to lead him to me, Benjamin asking for extra "pekkemoni" on his stromboli and Evan loving bobbing his little head on my face as if to give me kisses (or eat me, not sure which).
Either way I love these little guys and all combined with a hubby that has volunteered to watch Evan while I get a chunk of sleep twice this week...I love you baby!
Well blogger I hope to write to you daily...all who read I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment