Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Delgrosso





So Delgrosso day has arrived!
They boys are so excited and Baby Evan is chilling with Aunt Kathy...what a beautiful day for the park...it's just lovely.
Ben and Jake started the day in the pool with the typical water slides...I just love how parents don't watch their kids
at the pool just pisses me off I don't understand. Here are my boys waiting patiently in line (me too btw...c'mon I love the slide as much as they do and Jake can't go on his own) and here comes the purple mohawk crew skipping line...they did it about five times till I finally said in my kindest teacher voice possible "Can you show me where the end of the line is...you have to go to the end of the line" The kid looked right at me laughed and jumped line.
So he returns in two minutes I'm STILL waiting in line with my whiney Jakey waiting for his turn...he jumps in front and I block him with my whole body...he tries to move me I said buddy you'll have to wait like everyone else...I spend the rest of the day looking for a mommy and daddy with a purple mohawk to come kick my butt! hehehe...
Here's some pics...
Oh and on the tilt a whirl Ben looks at me and says "mom if your gonna throw up keep it in your mouth ok?'

No comments:

Post a Comment