Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chuckee is after my baby boy!!!



So this weekend we decided we are going to vacation whether we can afford it or not...gotta love the economy eh?
We ventured to Altoona PA for a wonderful trip to visit family and have an awesome time at Chuckee Cheese and Delgrosso's.
It always amazes me the mental state of a toddler...Jake spent the first three days screaming at Aunt Bren's dogs saying they were going to EAT him! No matter how many times we calmed him and convinced him that dogs do not eat people he was convinced he was the dogs dinner...which of course Shawn made worse by saying "Don't worry baby the doggies only eat little boys on Thursdays" lol
Well anyway...the illigetimate fears continued to Chuckee Cheese. Jacob has been anxiously awaiting his birthday at Chuckee Cheese...we head there on Thursday for lunch and as soon as we enter a very friendly Chuckee Cheese and his friends start to move around and sing on stage...I look around wondering where my happy lovebug is...he's running for the door...screaming "I NO PARTY HEAR"...a Chuckee Cheese lady stops him...me running behind him holding and feeding Evan at the same time...she says does he belong to you...I respond yes...she says he says he won't go to the potty hear...I chuckle...responding he says he does not want to party here...he is terrified...Daddy does a great job helping Jake to somewhat enjoy his Chuckee Cheese day choosing a booth as far away as possible for Chuckee...I guess momma is gonna be planning another party somewhere other than Chuckee Cheese...hehhee!

No comments:

Post a Comment