Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

School, Cake and Bees

Thursday we visited my new job and Ben's new school location. Within minutes my little guys were crowded around the "blue mat" following teacher's orders and enjoying the company of all the other adorable faces. I have such a peace about this.
Ben insisted on making a cake for the whole "famiwy". So today he made a cake from start to finish almost completely himself. He looked at the picture on the box and told me what to measure...I'm so proud of him
Ben,
You are so smart...I mean just smarter than I ever imagined you to be. I know you are going to do so well with your new teacher Ms. Heather...this is going to be great. Just a heads up to your future wife...when my son says he cannot cook because he doesn't know how you show him this post and say your momma had you cooking at 4 I think you can make me dinner!
hehe!
Love ya Buddy!
Momma

Jakey,
Oh my kid you are cracking me up. Yesterday we went to the soccer field here at PSC to kick the ball around and you bent down to the grass and said what's that...I said it's a bee stay away buddy it will give you ouchies...you waved your little hand and said "hi baby bee" and as you reached for it I gave a yell no Jake don't touch...So...what was once your friend is now something you fear...thanks to momma...You spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the stroller pointing at the bees...saying no ouchies no ouchies!
lol.
Mommy Loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment