Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ben's talking




To my Benjamin's future wife,


I pray that you are prepared for the mouth that is Ben...it's as if his mouth is super charged with every energizer battery in the world...everything involves a full story. To even turn on the tv he feels the need to educate everyone in the room on exactly which button to push when and what all the numbers on the remote are including which channels are "allowed" and which are not. On Sunday Ben prayed very sweetly...Dear God, please let me die and go to heaven so I can have a big house and a backyard...seriously...this was his very serious prayer. He insists that we just have to move from on campus because he NEEDS a dog and a backyard with a swingset. For now our outside moments are shared by the beautiful view of the mountains...the softball field for Ben and Jake to practice t-ball and the small porch that for now has become a basketball court...hey you use what you have right?




To my loves,


Today we visited the library. It's so awesome to see this small little town's library start to grow. The four bookshelf library now has bean bags and videos to loan...you guys are loving it! I just love spending time with you bugs. What a sticky mess we made making our own pizzas...Ben you even ate pepperoni...what a surprise! J.D. mommy is just so proud of you that you are trying to go potty...you spend most of the day yelling "I go peep...I go peep" What a joy you both are...love you! Mommy took some pictures of you today including Jakey and his computer time insisting on watching MELMO!!!!
I love you so much!
Verse for today: 1 Cor. 13:4 Remember : Love is patient...Love is kind
Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment