Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's been a while

Rachel turns sixteen


Ben learns to write his name and many other words on his own


Daddy and Ben have taken to spending lots of time outside including Ben taking t-ball and practicing Kung Fu moves.





And TODAY...we made our own pizzas...YUM!






It's been a while since I've posted...bad mommy...lol.





On February 27th we lost our dear baby in a miscarriage. Our precious Baby Boy is now being sung to by angels and that makes me glad to know he's in safe hands.





Here on earth we are still grieving trying desperately to move on. Ben periodically asks me about his baby and I remind him that we will see the baby in heaven one day. I am determined to keep up with this blog as my boys are growing so big and I feel this is a great way to remember their times...here is a little fast forward of what has happened since the last post. From this point on I've decided to make this a letter to my love bugs and I will be writing it as such.





No comments:

Post a Comment