Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Twiggisms

Boys fighting before dinner...Shawn says: Sit down...right now...don't you want to act like a civilized human being...Jake's response...NO!
Jacob tells me he would like to marry me...I said buddy you can't marry your mommy I'm already married to daddy...he says but I cuter I has dimples.
I set up a baracade so that Evan will stay in the living room using chairs turned opposite of each other...he crawls through all the holes and then looks back and laughs. Ben said "you can't keep a good man down"
Jacob falls backwards off the back of the couch directly on his head while playing his DS...I run over are you ok...he says is my DS Ok...yup I'm fine.
Ben brings a Joe Corbi's Pizza order form home for church basketball...I said go upstairs to daddy's office and see if you can sell something...so he comes down and says well out of everyone there everyone ordered something I said that's great! He said yeah too bad there was only one person there...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment