Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

The joys of boys

Boys can be so sweet...I wonder if I have a little girl how different it will be.  My boys can be rough, disobedient and headstrong....and also sweet, and cuddly, and caring...all in one hour... :)  Here are some thoughts on my boys

Ben:
My oldest son.  At 6 years old Ben is sweet, caring, helpful and loving of his family.  He has an immense heart to feed the hungry and it's a passion that consumes his thoughts. After raising money for both food banks, volunteering at the Keyser Food Bank and leading a drive of rice bowls filled with change for the children in Haiti in the past year Ben STILL desires to do more.  I feel blessed to have him in my life.  Part of Ben's passionate personality create a desire to NEVER stop talking (for those of you who know my hubby you can understand where that comes from) and a lack of control with his STRONG emotions.  Whatever Ben is feeling...you know he's feeling and usually in a loud way full of non verbals.

Jacob:
My second oldest son.  Jacob is the most snuggly, squishy child you will ever meet.  He is a man of few words and lots of love.  He loves to do dishes and clean the floors.  In Jake's world its mostly all about Jake but he is such a lover and giver to his family.  Jacob is my golden retriever; loyal, loving, bigger than he thinks and desires to constantly be played with and around people.  Someday Jacob is going to make one fine hubby...especially with those dimples glaring...what sweetness he adds to my life.

Evan:
My baby boy.  At almost 2 Evan is easy going and sweet with very little outburst.  He loves to play with choo choos and climb.  Evan makes every day fun and full of adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment