Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sorry my butts not here right now



Oh my...this adventure is so funny...motherhood that is...Ben told me today as I was freaking out at him and threatened to give him a spanking..."Sorry my butts not here right now"!


Oh my...he's a trip and a half. Jacob took 5 steps today...5...and he learned a new word "cup". He's so adorable...rotten but adorable...totally destroyed a bridesmaid bouquet today...it's like having a bulldog sometimes, slobber, destruction, laziness and farting...lol. It's funny how ONE OREO can turn into such a mess!!
Ben decided to sing a song to us...he instructed us to clap for him...when and how loud and then complimented us when we met his standards...he then said "if you want to sing you can sing, ok...but for now listen to me"


No comments:

Post a Comment